Receiving the Overflow

Joel Osteen Ministries | Today's Word

Receiving the Overflow
Today’s Scripture:
“…we went through fire and water, but you brought us to a place of abundance”
(Psalm 66:12, NIV)
Today’s Word:
Friend, no matter what your circumstances may look like today, God’s plan is to bring you through to a place of abundance. He wants you to have an abundance of peace, an abundance of joy, an abundance of resources—He wants you to overflow with His blessings so that you can be a blessing to the people around you.
One thing I’ve learned is that if you want to live in the overflow of God’s blessings, you have to have an attitude to receive the overflow. Remember, as a believer in Jesus, you are a child of the Most High God. Royal blood is flowing through your veins. You were not created to be average. You were not created to barely get by and drag through life. You have seeds of greatness on the inside. You are well able to do whatever God has called you to do!
Today, I encourage you to put your shoulders back, hold your head up high and start thinking like a victor. And when you’re a victor, you know that any adversity in your life is not permanent, it’s temporary. Have the attitude to receive the overflow of God’s abundance. Keep believing and keep expecting because it’s just a matter of time until He turns things around in your favor!
Prayer for Today:
Heavenly Father, today I open my mind and heart to You. I choose to believe that You have a good plan for me. By faith today, I receive the blessings You have for me so that I can be a blessing to others. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment