The Year of Acceleration


The Year of Acceleration

Today's Scripture:
For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless.
Psalm 84:11, NIV.

Today's Word:
I believe with all my heart that this year, God’s people are coming into a shift. For those who have been faithful and have honored and obeyed God, I declare that He is going to put you in a position that you could not have ever gotten into on your own. He is bestowing favor and honor in a fresh, new way!
I declare that this year, doors are going to open for you that have not opened before. What should have taken you 40 years to accomplish, God is going to do in a split second. I declare you are coming into acceleration. Suddenly, a dream will come to pass. Suddenly, a promise will be fulfilled. Suddenly, the negative situations are going to turn around. Now, get ready for the surpassing greatness of His favor! 2013 is going to be an exceptional year for you as you come into these supernatural shifts in Jesus’ name! Amen!

Prayer for Today:
Father, thank You that this year is the year of acceleration! I declare by faith that I am coming into new levels of favor. Thank You for Your goodness and for leading me in the path of blessing You have prepared for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment